Should I have to leave my religion to do Papra ?
Is P3Y related with any other religion ?
If I do not deposit the money I pledged in the 10th sentence then will I face any problems?
Are there any conditions for doing Papra, like in other religions ?
Can P3Y fulfill all my wishes ?
Does P3Y have a solution for mental disease also?
Should I have to believe in Papra before doing it ?
- Should i have to leave my religion for doing Papra ?
No……. no need to leave your religion to do Papra. you can do papra and still follow your own religion. There is only one condition that you have to remember- don’t use Papra for those wishes for which you have already asked elsewhere.
- Is P3Y related with any other religion ?
P3Y is a method of the ancient Sanatan Religion . (Sanatan means the religion of all. )
The term Sanatan Dharna in literal terms means the Eternal Dharma, and Dharma is interpreted to mean the rules or laws that are applied to the Eternal culture or way of living. In addition prefexed to Sanatan Dharma is the word “Satya” meaning truthful. Therefore the religion of India is known as Satya Sanatan Dharma, The enternal way of living based on expounding and living by the principles of Truth, honesty and integrity.
- If I do not deposit the money I pledged in the 10th sentence then will I face any problems?
P3Y is not meant to create problems for you but rather P3Y is meant to solve your problems . If for any reason, you could not deposit the pledged money after fulfillment of your wish it, your problem may come back.
- Are there any conditions for doing Papra like other religions ?
No, Papra is free from all conditions like :
- Persons of any religion or any caste can do Papra to solve their problems.
- No conditions like taking a shower, etc. and other such conditions that are normally attached with any religion .
- You can do Papra at any place, even at graveyards.
- There are not any conditions of time – good or bad time – you can do it any time as per your need.
- Can P3Y can fulfill all my wishes ?
There is nothing impossibe in P3Y .P3Y can fulfill all your genuine wishes, but you have to make sure that the wish you are asking for is genuine. If it is not, then it will not be fulfilled, and it could be that you have asked for such a wish for which you are not capable or eligible, such as like you don’t have any political background and you ask to be the Prime minister. So in this case first of all make yourself capable by doing Papra and progress gradually and then ask for such wishes.
- Does P3Y a solution for mental disease also?
Yes , P3Y can cure all mental disease like Insomenia , Schizophrenia, depression, anxiety ………..
It is known that in medical science there is no cure for mental disease but by doing Papra you can cure any such type of disease.
- Should I have to believe in Papra before doing it ?
No need to believe first . First of all try the Papra. If your wish is fulfilled, you will believe it automatically.