How do you do a Papr?
Papr is the dialing code used to connect with Paramji.
Papr comprises 11 lines of which the 9th line requires you to state your wish, the 10th line requires you to state monetary compensation in return for the fulfillment of your wish, and the 11th line requires you to state how many people you will teach Papr too.
Do not try to translate or ascribe any kind of meaning to the first 8 lines. They have to be spoken as they are without mistake. Lines 9, 10, 11 must be changed according to your desire, how much you want to put aside for papr, and how many people you will teach papr to.
The eleven lines of Papr go as under:
1. Paramam Sharanam Gachhaami
2. Hansam Sharanam Gachhaami
3. Adwaitam Sharanam Gachhaami
4. Anandam Sharanam Gachhaami
5. Charanam Sharanam Gachhaami
6. Hey Paramji
7. Mujh Par Kripa Karo
8. Sir Jhukakar Paramji Ko Namaskar Karta/Karti Hoon
9. Today Give Me Mental Peace
10. As Soon As My Desire Is Fulfilled, I Will Give $100 As A Pakar To Paramji, Alias His Holiness.
11. As Soon As My Desire Is Fulfilled, I Will Explain Paramji- Papr – Param Yog To Eleven New Persons As A Pakar.
Note – In the 10th and 11th lines, $100 and eleven persons respectively are mere examples.